Search This Blog

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Another Post (in the same day........(gasp)



Okay, I know you think I have lost my mind, or something worse....(does that statement make any sense????) It is really late but I wanted to go ahead and post another card.  This is a  wedding card that I made for some good friends of the family that recently got married. Jeremy, the Groom is one of my son Andrew's  best friends, and the girl he married, Jessica, is my daughter in law Denise's best friend....that works out huh??? I tried to get good pics of the card because it was soooooo cute but the pics don't do it justice.  It has no cricut, ( I don't think the last cards I posted did either....omg maybe I am coming down with something??) and I used my favorite punch again and it has pearl accents and the paper trim paper is silver and I used stickles all over it.  It really was cute if I do say so myself.  The stamps were doodlebug wedding stamps that I got for $1.00 at Big Lots and had never used til this card.  I love a bargain. especially a scrappin' bargain.  It was hard to take good pics of this card so I apologize for the photography.   Congrats to the newlyweds.
Talk to you all soon

No comments:

Post a Comment